Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, The Last Time Until Next Time

I was going to do this the other day at home before Bum and I left Chiang Rai but the internet was not working right. So now I am in the room of one of Bum's friends without any of the pictures I was going to include in this post. I guess I will go ahead and make this really short because we are about to go out to eat and then hang out with some of her childhood friends. We are leaving Thailand on May 8th at 5:30 in the AM. We will arrive in ATL on the 8th at about 2:30 I think. This will be the last time that I will have access to the internet and so I will let you all know how the journey went when we are in states and fully rested. Please be praying for Bum and I during our last two weeks here in Thailand and that God would be glorified in our lives. Thank you all for your love and support.
Grace,peace and love form God our father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment